An automatic feeder for farmed fish is a professional device designed for dosing pet food with a dusty structure. After filling the food into the hopper and choosing the right settings, the device (during normal operation) does not require any service.
The device has an electronic controller that allows you to program the feeding parameters. It is possible to set the frequency and length of feed dosing as well setting a constant increase in the percentage of working time. Thanks to this, there is no need for constant change feeding length, because the dose is increased together with the increase in rearing.
The controller is powered safe voltage of 12 V DC using the supplied power supply along with an 8-meter detachable cable. The device is equipped with a screwed, adjustable handle for stable installation of the feeder on most breeding tanks.
• Tank capacity: 0.3 l
• type of feed: high hygroscopicity dust (eg perla futura 5, 6)
• Feeding time range: 1 - 300 seconds with accuracy every 1 second
• interval between feeding: 1 min - 720 min with accuracy every 1 minute
• daily increase from 0 to 2% per day
• Watertight controller housing
• 12 V DC power supply
• Temp. work: 0 - 35 ° C
• Battery backup of the program
• Clear 32-character display
• 4-key keyboard for operating the device
• menu in Polish and English
The advantages of using our feeder
• simple operation
• clear display and keyboard
• regular feeding
• precise dosing of food
• greater fish growth in less time
• more effective use of karma
• less water pollution
• saving time and money
• automatic daily dose increase for growing fish
• easy installation on any type of tanks
The device has been designed and manufactured in Poland. It was created in response to the needs of breeders who value efficiency and reliability. It has the recommendation of „Zakładu Hodowli Ryb Jesiotrowatych w Pieczarkach”, which is a member of the Institute of Inland Fisheries.